New from Too Faced for Fall 2015 is the new Too Faced Love Flush Long-lasting 16 Hour Blush ($26 US/$ CAD). These blushes are everything you could want in a blush. The pigmentation is wonderful. The powder is creamy smooth with now chalkiness or powder kick up. The finish is smooth and skin like.
You can’t beat the adorable heart shaped slim packaging.
- Justify My Love – Bright pink with fine gold sparkle.
- Baby Love – Soft dusty nude with fine gold sparkle.
- Love Hangover – Warm pink with a satin finish.
- How Deep is Your Love? – Watermelon pink with a matte finish.
Other shades available are:
- I Will Always Love You – Gilded peach.
- Your Love is King – Plummy rose.
So I know you must be wondering. Did these live up to the 16 hour wear claims? Well I’m happy to report that on me they did. I have no problem with these lasting from early morning until I remove my makeup in the evening. Even the swatches on my arm lasted a full day on my arm after I rubbed them vigorously after the initial application. Seriously impressive.
What is your favourite shade?
Shop the post:
Product provided for my consideration. All reviews are always my own honest and unbiased opinions.